Friday, June 29, 2012

LAST DAYBED POST AND A GUEST POST

I know!   You've probably heard and seen enough daybeds from me but bear with me one last time.

I came across this...



The brown leather is too dark for me but doesn't this remind you of the jenny lind daybed I talked about here.

Anyway, moving on!

I'm guest posting over at Tiffany Leigh Interior Design about my favorite piece of furniture.  I promise you it's not the daybed! ;)



Check it out here.
Thank you Tiffany for having me over today!

Have a great weekend!


4 comments:

Lisa - A Room with A View said...

Heading over to check it out.

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

That is one sweet daybed. Heading over to check out your post!

My Crafty Home Life said...

Oh yeah, a new (to me) blog...I'm on my way over.

ambienceoutdoorfurniture.com said...

Spacify offers unique and exclusive outdoor furniture, outdoor tables, outdoor bar stools,
modern outdoor furniture, contemporary outdoor furniture, outdoor patio furniture sets and outdoor lounge chairs
chaise lounges

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails