Friday, June 29, 2012

LAST DAYBED POST AND A GUEST POST

I know!   You've probably heard and seen enough daybeds from me but bear with me one last time.

I came across this...



The brown leather is too dark for me but doesn't this remind you of the jenny lind daybed I talked about here.

Anyway, moving on!

I'm guest posting over at Tiffany Leigh Interior Design about my favorite piece of furniture.  I promise you it's not the daybed! ;)



Check it out here.
Thank you Tiffany for having me over today!

Have a great weekend!


3 comments:

A room with a view said...

Heading over to check it out.

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

That is one sweet daybed. Heading over to check out your post!

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

Oh yeah, a new (to me) blog...I'm on my way over.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails