Monday, June 25, 2012

ELKHORN FLEA MARKET

I had fun yesterday at the Elkhorn flea market...

{This chandelier is massive, great in a dining room or a grand foyer}


{vintage fabric for $20!  kicking myself for not getting this}


{Eames eiffel chairs}


{glass and brass side table}


{a lot of vintage brass stuff!}

{I overheard the lady on the right said "That is one ugly couch and it is sold".  I actually think it has great potential.  I love the curvy details of the back}

{tons of antlers!}


{bentwood chairs in every color}

{I love the idea of the slipcovered bentwood chairs}

{Industrial benches, perfect for the mudroom or entryway}

{Love this dining table}

{vintage plywood chairs}

{Someone beat me to this chandelier!}


{lucite chair}


{chinoiserie coffee table}


{cute stools for the kids}

{Fun! and Sold}

{persian rugs}


{white outdoor patio set}

I'll show what I actually bought tomorrow.  Have a great week!


13 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Tons of great stuff. Super fun to see. Hugs, Marty

Starr said...

What a great chandelier! It would be halfway to the ground in our house with short ceilings, but how grand it is. Love all the stuff you pictured.

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

If this is what you passed by I ca't wait to see what you bought! Just got a set of 4 Bentwood chairs myself!

www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

decor4poor@blogspot.com said...

Seriously can't even imagine going to a flea market like this. The flea markets I always find myself at have belt buckles, bic lighters, and just regular old junk. So jealous. I would have wanted so much!

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

What amazing stuff! I wish I could just spend my life going to flea markets! Cant' wait to see what you got!

Unknown said...

What a fun time you had! Can't wait to see what you got. I love that chandelier!
Have a great week Charmaine,
Nancy
Powellbrowerhome.com

Tiffany Leigh {thedesignerlifestyle} said...

My flea market plans fell through and now I'm even MORE upset that they did. Looks like so much fun!
Tiffany
tiffanyleighinteriordesign.blogspot.com

Beth C said...

Those are some great finds! Can't wait to see what you actually bought.

Vel Criste said...

I absolutely adore the industrial benches! it would be perfect for our pool house! I love the white outdoor patio set as well! A lot of uber-chic stuff, can't wait to see your finds!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

get me the vintage plywood chairs and Eames eiffel chairs! i want!

Anonymous said...

I totally saw that couch, the cool industrial benches and bookshelves, and the fun kids ride:) The Elkhorn flea market is so much fun!!!

Suzy www.savedbysuzy.blogspot.com said...

This flea market looks like heaven!!! I wish I lived closer.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails