Tuesday, June 26, 2012

FLEA MARKET FINDS

I passed up some great stuff  at the flea but what I bought I either absolutely love or need(ok, maybe want too)...

{Pagoda chandelier.  I am going to hang this in our laundry room.}

{I've always wanted one of these outdoor wash tubs.  We entertain a lot so it would be perfect as ice tub coolers. Thinking of painting the base orange.}


{This yellow elephant wicker basket is the finishing touch to the kids' bathroom.}


{I got two of these huge tassels for a steal!}


{This vintage marble clock was on my list}



{and lastly, this vintage lucite chandelier.  I have no place for this but I absolutely love it!  Any takers?}




15 comments:

Unknown said...

How totally fun are all these items! I love your taste Charmaine. That pagoda chandelier for the laundry room is so great! You've got to find a place for that lucite chandelier!
Have a great day.
xo Nancy
Powellbrowerhome.com

Cassie Bustamante said...

awesome finds! love the chandy especially!

Kellie Collis said...

Fabulous finds! The elephant is just lovely. Have a delightful day, Kellie xx

Meg said...

Such great finds! I love the pagoda chandy. I think I'd like to put one in my little girl's room. I love hitting the antique market. Old stuff is so much better than new stuff.

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

Did you hear me? I just squealed when I saw that pagoda chandy. OMG, what great stuff you scored! That elephant is too cute!

elizabeth@themustardceiling said...

Charmaine you have such a great eye for finding the most amazing things! I love the pagoda chandy you found..it is perfect for the laundry room.

Erin said...

You always find the coolest stuff!

Unknown said...

love the wash tubs and yes to painting them :) so many great finds - wow :)

Tiffany Leigh said...

That pagoda chandelier will be absolutely darling in a laundry room! Great scores.
Tiffany
tiffanyleighinteriordesign.blogspot.com

Vel Criste said...

Oohh lala! I can't wait to see all these stuff in your home! I love all your finds most especially the tubs, elephant and the pagoda chandelier! Lucky, lucky! :-)

pam {simple details} said...

You are SO good, love the chandy for the laundry room! Hope to see it soon!

Stacey {steward of design} said...

Wow! You have some great finds. I am loving the elephant wicker basket. Too cute!

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

Score!

Designwali said...

lucite chandelier is awesome!

Erin said...

love the washing tubs!!! If you run across some again, let me know! I'll drive up from Chicago to get them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails