Monday, June 18, 2012

CRAIGSLIST MONDAY: DAYBED

Thank you all for the birthday love!  It was a great day!   It started off with a round of golf with my husband, Mark and my dad and ended up with backyard smores with the kids. 


As you all know, I'm in the hunt for a daybed for our family room.
I'm not sure what style to get yet.  Vintage or New.  Modern or Traditional.  High or Low.
I am also limited to the size(something smaller would work better)

First stop, craigslist of course...


With it being $50,  I can splurge on a really nice fabric...


{Les Touches}

I'm dreaming!

or I can even do leather...


This one is very similar to the first one but in wood...
I'll do the same as above and maybe paint this guy a fun color.

I'll show you some upholstered options next.

Happy Monday!







7 comments:

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

That jenny lind bed is exactly what I have in my basement! Would you just get a mattress for it, or create something else? I believe its smaller than a twin.

elizabeth@themustardceiling said...

Love the fabric options you're considering. I am really drawn Les Touches, it is fun and chic.

Vel Criste said...

Great find! Wondering what color you'll paint this baby, i bet it will be awesome! Also, I finished Laura's book in 1 sitting! Now, I can't wait to go flea- market-estate- sale shopping! Hooe you live close so we could go together! Glad you had a great bday!

A Perfect Gray said...

ohhh that black and white fabric gets me kinda excited. this one's gonna be good...donna

Beth C said...

I've always loved that Josef Frank, but the La Fiorentina is graphic and beautiful. Happy belated birthday!

Bethany [at] Powell Brower Home said...

that Josef Frank looks like YOU to a tee! Great find, C!

Cre8ive Motives said...

Love the les touches fabric, I'm eyeing that one as well to do something similar. What a great find, you always find the best stuff :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails