Monday, May 17, 2010

CRAIGSLIST MONDAY: ADIRONDACK CHAIRS

Working on the deck this past weekend made me think of outdoor furniture particularly the Westport timeless adirondack chairs
this old house

I prefer the classic weathered look...
coastal living

but you can never go wrong with painted and modern looking ones too...
coastal living


via completely-coastal


country living

Sue of The Zhush wrote a great post on the modern versions of this staple chair.

No matter what size or shape...

pottery barn

flickr

unknown


via homework shop

the slanted back and the large broad armrests make this comfortable american chair a summertime favorite.

Now for my craigslist finds...









got this for...
$45!

By the way,  it was a productive weekend.
Can't wait to show you my newly stained deck!
Happy Monday!





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww, congrats on the deck success! I love Adirondack chairs, will never tire of them! The water ski ones are amazing, so, so clever! Love!

Anonymous said...

Definitely a classic! You can never go wrong with one. I can't wait to see your deck!!

Blair Friedeman said...

What I have on my deck and adore them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails