Thursday, May 6, 2010

6TH PHOTO TAG GAME

Thanks to Mrs. Chic of Chic Little House for tagging me in this fun little game.

This is the 6th photo I  posted...



Among the white kitchens I posted,  I think this is my favorite.   It is the kitchen of decorator and antique shop owner Kim Fiscus. I love the mix of simple, muted palette and clean lines with a modern touch.  

Her home definitely reflects that...















Now I need to tag 10 more bloggers to present their 6th photo.  Since I am relatively new to the blogosphere,  I am tagging my first 10 followers to show my appreciation.   If you have already been tagged and done this...sorry!


A Tranquil Townhouse
Simple Comfort food
The Ingle Nook Decor
Princess Anne County
ELCE
Casa Bella Decor
I used to be Snow White but I drifted
After I finish this row
Varnish
Flourish Design + Style











2 comments:

Mariska Meijers said...

There is such peace in your choice of pictures. x

Unknown said...

I am so in love with this house!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails