Friday, February 22, 2013

TWO-TONED SECRETARY/ARMOIRE

I never shy away from color so it's no surprised that I'm loving these two-toned furniture...






A11

  Love the element of surprise!


Speaking of two-tone, if you're looking to buy a new wallet I highly recommend this...






I got mine(flame/fuchsia) yesterday and I'm totally in love!  
It has a place for everything(hopefully this will keep me organized!), it comes in different colors and the quality of the leather is great!  (I've never been this excited about a wallet before)


Have a great weekend everyone!








6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love interiors of things painted a different color, from closets to drawers, desks, etc.! wonderful Charmaine.
Love your new wallet. Have a great weekend.
xo Nancy
Powellbrowerhome.com

Unknown said...

Oh are those gorgeous! Are you going to add one to your home Charmaine? It would look fab.....

Kristen said...

LOVE love LOVE these pieces! I actually do tend to shy away from color but this seems like the perfect pop in my all white home!

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

I'm still keeping my eye out for a great secretary for my front hall. And to paint it some fun color inside, love it. Some day...

Vel Criste said...

Love those Charmaine! Glad you love your wallet! I have 2 faves - both zip-ups, one in leather and one in nylon,. :-)

A Perfect Gray said...

awesome secretaries, gal! I love that painted interior look. donna

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails