Wednesday, February 20, 2013

ELLE DECORATION PHILIPPINES

The Philippines is the 26th country in the world to have its own edition of Elle Decoration.  They launched the first issue last October.  How cool is that?!
'
I brought home the latest issue with me...

And I'm totally in love with Pauline Suaco-Juan's home.  She is the editor-in-chief of Preview magazine, a Filipino fashion magazine.







Their home(with husband and 3 boys) is filled with vintage furniture and flea market finds mixed with custom-made pieces, original artworks and family treasures.  
It is a well curated home.











*all images are from Elle Decoration Philippines

10 comments:

Vel Criste said...

Gorgeous home! I agree with you on it being a very well-curated home - every little piece seems important and has a sentimental-feel to it. I'm inlove with that light fixture! I didn't even know we had Flea markets back home?! Where and when?! I just posted something about Lucite which like you, I am obsessing about since I don't own any piece yet. :-)

Kristen said...

O wow! LOVE this home. There is nothing like a space that looks well collected and so representative of the person living there.

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

What great spaces! And some amazing lighting. Thanks for sharing!!

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

I just love how other countries decorate. The style is always a bit different, and so inspiring. Love this post.

Unknown said...

wow, this is fabulous Charmaine. Love those images. Hope all is well with you..thanks for your comments!
xo Nancy
Powellbrowerhome.com

Brandy@MAKE+MODEL said...

Love this post. I love seeing other styles. So how many Elle Decors are out there? Mind blowing - Brandy

Carol@TheDesignPages said...

Wow, what an incredible home. I love how real it feels. You can really tell that it's a home assembled with loved pieces as opposed to "designed".

Kerry Steele- Design du Monde said...

So many cool things to look at in that issue!

Albertina M. Cisneros said...

wao!! This home is very dramatic...and the dining room!! very cool. I'm sure everyone is loving their Elle Decors over there! exciting!

Dayka Robinson said...

That house is TDF. The light is gorgeous and the aesthetic is so up my alley! I love how she described her place as a David Hicks + Imelda Marcos mix...she hit the nail on the head!

Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails