Thursday, December 1, 2011

I KNOW YOU WILL FORGIVE ME...

when you find out the reason for my long absence...


My 3rd! Sabrina Eve.
She was born on December 31, 2010.

It was quite a challenging pregnancy.  I had the most annoying pregnancy related cough. Yes, every single day until a few days after birth.
Not to mention that we had the scare of our lives a month before my due date.  I won't go into details, but I gave birth three weeks early to a healthy little peanut!

But now, I am back!
I've been doing a lot of house projects and I can't wait to share them with you.

Remember my last post?  The main bathroom reveal.
Well, let's just say there is another reveal...





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome back!!

Your little angel is precious!! I'm glad all is well now, our little guy arrived early too (2 weeks) very unexpected.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails