Monday, December 9, 2013

CRAIGSLIST MONDAY: VINTAGE PERSIAN RUGS

A few weeks ago, I scored 3 (yes, 3!) amazing vintage rugs on CL.

This was the one listed, an 8x11 beauty...

In love with all the colors.  This is going in my girls' bedroom.  (Possibly for the next one room challenge makeover?)



I couldn't believe my luck when the owner brought out 2 other rugs (not listed), 2 beautiful runners.


This...
(keeping this one too for the upstairs hallway)

and this...
(I wish I have the room for this one but it's a tad too wide for our hallway)




So I'm selling this on Etsy or One Kings Lane(more on this later!)
(or email me if interested)


Happy Monday!

10 comments:

Karena said...

Charmaine what great scores! The rug and runners are beautiful!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Kristen said...

Ahhh such an amazing CL find. I am kind of obsessed with that first rug! It is seriously perfect.

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

Great scores!! I was thinking of opening a One Kings Lane store. I am interested in reading more about this.

A room with a view said...

Beautiful finds!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful design and fantastic color, i liked this. Thanks for your sharing ideas. Living Room Decor Ideas

House of Pemberley said...

Gorgeous! I seriously love them all! Great finds!!!

Unknown said...

Wow. I love all of them!

Unknown said...

Wow. I love all of them!

Kerry Steele- Design du Monde said...

Score! They are all fantastic.

Unknown said...

Love these Charmaine! Congrats on your stores ) Im so happy for you! Best of luck and happy holidays! xoxo Nancy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails