Our shed is done!
Currently, we are trying to figure out the fire pit.
Mark wants the flexibility of a portable one (more play space for the kids and he wants to make the ice rink bigger this year.)
Here are some affordable yet stylish fire pits...
1. I actually like the look of this and is on sale at Stein's ($80!), a local garden and gift shop. I am a little concerned though that there might be too much chippendale going on with the faux bamboo set.
2. I love the modern look of this Crate and Barrel fire pit. It is massive and also on sale.
3. Always a classic.
4. The base reminds me of the spun fiberglass furniture.
5. Pretty cool but very heavy!
6. Not as cool as 5 but much lighter.
I, on the other hand, want a stone fire pit.
I think I've convinced Mark that this is the way to go. Since we have concrete flooring now, I think we can DIY a semi permanent stone fire pit.
It's a good compromise, don't you think?!
(I may have promised him that I would move the fire pit come winter time)
Call me crazy.