The office is coming together...
1. I made a pelmet box out of the leftover blue velvet fabric I used for the lucite chairs(using pine board from home depot as the base).
2. I purchased a persian rug on Ebay from this seller.
3. I scored two great lamps over the weekend.
First is this pineapple lamp...
(I'm moving it to my side of the desk)
and second is this black and gold deco lamp...
4. Since this room doesn't get a ton of natural light, I decided on a mirror top for the credenza...
5. And I hung 3 Ekby shelves from Ikea for Mark's hats...
Now I just need to..
hang the lucite chandelier
repaint the desk
find a shade for the deco lamp
What do you think so far?
Mark is pretty happy so I'm happy!